Program Coordinators: Volunteer Coordinator
- This position is the primary contact for members or non-members who want to volunteer for the organization.
- This Officer would strive to find the right spot for a volunteer among the various teams. The Officer would be in touch with all volunteers throughout the organization.
- Maintain the Volunteer database with the help of the Secretary and Clerk as needed.
- Maintain and distribute quarterly the “Directory” of primary Volunteers in leadership positions.
- Work with the Officer Liaison of the Rede as needed.
- Distribute the advertisements for vacant/new positions. Collect applications and communicate with the search committee for each position.
- Assist with Leadership Training Handbook project and relevant responsibilities.
- Assist the Rede with developing/strengthening the Volunteer Program.
- Document/collect/track written or verbal oaths from volunteers.
- Contact team and committee leadership as needed for updating volunteer excel lists, Troth-officers email group, Troth Officers Facebook group.
|Name||Term Start||Term End|
|Dee Waggoner||11 July, 2022||30 June, 2024|
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org